Online Access to Schedules
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does The Analyst Group provide scheduling services to only Contact Centers?
No. Please contact the analyst group to find out what type of solutions we can provide for your company.
- Can The Analyst Group forecast the volume and schedule agents for tasks other than call volume?
The Analyst Group is capable of accurately forecasting volume for email, fax, web chat, or any other activity. The Analyst group can also produce schedules for each of these activities as well as other non-demand activities.
- What is the contract length for your services?
We offer our services on a month-to-month basis so we are constantly striving to earn your business.
- Do you offer planning/budgeting services for contact centers?
The Analyst Group is capable of providing accurate and thorough planning/budgeting services as requested. Contact The Analyst Group for more information on these services.
- What is Pipkins, Inc.?
Pipkins, Inc. is a leading supplier of workforce management software for commercial call centers, providing sophisticated forecasting and scheduling technology. For more information visit www.pipkins.com
- How do we contact The Analyst Group for a proposal?
- What type of customer service does The Analyst Group provide its customers?
The Analyst Group can be reached by phone 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central Time. We can be contacted through email at any time and will respond by the next business day.
- Are there different packages that can be purchased to save money or receive additional benefits?
Yes. Please contact our sales team for more information about the different service packages we offer.
- Is The Analyst Group currently hiring?
The Analyst group is always looking for professionals in the workforce management field. If you are interested in working for the Analyst group and have experience in the workforce management industry please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary history to our Human Resources department.
- What technical requirements are there for using the scheduling software?
The system consists of two components - client software for use by supervisors and a web access portal for use by agents and supervisors. For the client portion refer to the hardware requirements below. The web portal requires an Internet connection of at least 64K, and a desktop PC using Windows 98 (or more recent), plus Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater. The service may work on other configurations, but performance is not guaranteed.
Workforce Management Client Workstation:
- Pentium II, 300Mhz
- 128 MB RAM
- 400 MB available disk space
- Super VGA 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Network Card
- Windows 9x,2000,XP, or NT 4.0 (service pack 5 or higher)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher) for web products
(For improved client performance, Pentium 450Mhz and 256 MB RAM)